Thursday, June 5, 2008

For Ali - the secret to O.P.I. application


I've done extensive research on this subject and developed a method, no...a SCIENCE to making O.P.I. nailpolish work for me. Most likely a revolt against Ali telling me she doesn't like it after I threw out every polish I have that is NON-O.P.I. compliant, because it looks cooler that way;)

Step 1: clean, non-greasy nails -a must.
Step 2: O.P.I. Chip skip...one coat, giving an additional horizontal sweep across the top
Step 3: Don't add a basecoat as recommended, jump right into your creatively named hue...2 coats, 3 if you MUST, but make them light.
Step 4: Wait one minute and apply top coat.
I'm on day 4 with not a chip anywhere and I've done laundry, dishes, and ran my fingers through my hair.
Current Color: Make Love (Wishful thinking, boardering on Dillusional!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips, cuz! I feel pretty!