Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome to our world-babies of 2008

Yesterday Finlay Barry was born to my friends Mark and Courtney...he is adorable. He has two of the most kind hearted, fun, witty people as parents, and it will be fun to see the traits he gets from both of them.
While I'm at it...I'd like to also welcome Stone Porter who's mom is just like me (we're twins)! and makes tater tots...he will ALWAYS eat well and laugh a lot...and I am guessing he'll be in some way involved in a marathon within a year.
Katelyn Brian was born to my old babysitter...and she is going to need the laid back sense of humor of her mom to deal with her older twin brothers...
And of course, welcome to Addie and Katie...these two are going to be endless laughs and fun - with their parents, it will be impossible NOT to be...
I'm so proud of all my friends who have recently become mommies (some twice, some again)...
Any babies scheduled for the second part of this year?!

No comments: