Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bitter Woman...NOT

Ok, so in reading my posts, my dad developed a concern that I am a bitter woman. I'm not...at least not completely;)

I do believe in all people, and that there's good people and people who aren't so good. I think there's plenty of great guys (like said Dad, for instance...or my brother. He's a catch...any single girls, send your resume this way!) I continue to date because there's good guys out there. In fact, a majority of men and/or boys that I've dated are really great guys. I tend not to be attracted to cocky, mean or misogynistic men. I have made some really cool friendships out of failed relationships. I am, however, glad to be single...as the alternative would have been to settle for any of these people who were not right for me.

That said, I've had some interesting and entertaining experience with men, good and bad. Those make the best stories (i.e. blogs) and when there's a funny twist to a situation, that's what I want to tell about. This is being a single woman these days. How fun would this blog be?...

"I said hi to my ex, Mike, on gchat today. He's doing well, his girlfriend is a great girl, much better suited to him than I. We laughed about a movie quote."

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...no fun.

So no need to worry, dad. These stories are for entertainment purposes only...I still believe in men, and love, romance, and even amicable relationship endings...partially because of you. So, you done good...and OF COURSE I'm voting for Obama.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Seriously who wants to read about, I had a good time. No it's better if he's an ass, well not for you but for us the reader and we're more important anyways.